- The incredible walk through Annapurna Conservation Area Project that caters opportunities to sight diverse species of highland floras and faunas.
- Encounter The Gurung Villages during the trek and chance to experience the warm welcoming culture of the Families of British Gurkhas.
- The sunrise view from Poonhill, which looks so mesmerizing when it falls in the towering Himalayan giants including Annapurna and Dhaulnchhagiri.
- The magnificent and huge amphitheater ringed by astounding snow-capped peaks at Annapurna Base Camp and the wonderful walk from Macchapucchre Base Camp to Annapurna Base Camp
- The summit of the tent peak offers a panoramic view of surrounding Annapurna massif
- Necessary Local Transport by Private vehicle
- Accommodation in Kathmandu at standard hotels with breakfast.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu with a tour guide.
- Entrance fee of all sightseeing spots in Kathmandu, National park fees on Treks
- Accommodation on Lodge/Guest House/Tent while on treks.
- Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during trekking including Tea/coffee.
- Experienced government license holder trek guide and porter to carry your luggage.
- Insurance of our field staff.
- Permits and Group medical supplies (first aid kit)
- Kathmandu- Pokhara-Kathmandu flight ticket including 15 kg Baggage’s
- TIMS Card (Trekker’s Information Management System card)
- All additional government tax & Permit.
- Climbing Permit, Climbing Guide & Camping Equipment
- Nepal entry visa fee
- International / any airfare.
- Travelers insurance
- Alcohol, hot and cold drinks)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- All expenses due to unavoidable events e.g. flight cancellation, personal illness, strike, Political Disturbances, etc.
Contact for Booking ( 24 Hours)
- Nepal Mobile:+9779851136944
We can Customised this package as per you requirement, contact us.
We can Customised this package as per you requirement, contact us.
You will be warmly greeted by Well Nepal at your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu and escorted to the hotel. Stay overnight at Kathmandu
Today you are going to explore the several cultural and natural sightseeing in this ancient city Pashupatinath, Boudhanath Stupa, Swayambunath Stupa, and Kathmandu Durbar Square. After exploring these places you will do preparation for trek. Stay overnight at the hotel.
After you arrive at Pokhara either by air or bus, you visit Pokhara shortly and head to Nayapul by private car which is one hour drive and same day trek to Ulleri. Stay overnight at Ulleri.
Today you will trek to Ghorepani and along its trail,n you will enjoy spectacular views of Mount Annapurna south (7219m) & Himchuli (6441m) and places like Banthati and Tangethati from where Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167M), highest of Annapurna Region, looks stunning. After about 6 hours you will stay overnight at Ghorepani.
Today you will be climbing up to Poon Hill (3193M) to see a sunrise, and after that beautiful sunrise and a 180-degree view of Annapurna Mountains, and return to your lodge for breakfast. Then you continue your trail to Tadapani. Stay overnight at Tadapani.
Today you follow your trail to chhomrong. During trek, you will pass through beautiful forest, Small and traditional villages called Chuile, Kimrung, Gurjung, Taulung and finally at Chhomrong. Stay overnight at Chhomrong.
You leave Chhomrong this morning and climb up trails to Dovan, you cross the small village of Sinuwa Dada and making through beautiful thick Rhododendron forest, Khuldighar and rocky cliff of bamboo you’ll find yourself at Dovan. Then headed for Deurali. Along the way, you will be enjoying silence jungle and visit a temple within the same jungle. Enjoying some waterfalls and a lake called Hinku you reach Deurali. Stay overnight at Deurali.
Today you headed to Annapurna Base Camp by following trails through a rugged path, a bit dangerous for avalanches, you will find yourself in Machhapuchhre Base camp with few lodges. From here you will keep on walking up through grassy land for two hours and you are at Annapurna Base Camp. Stay overnight at Annapurna Base Camp.
You cross Annapurna glacier to follow the steep ascent trail all the way to Tent Peak Base Camp. On the way, you can enjoy the panoramic views of Hiunchuli (6441m.), Annapurna South (7229m.), Annapurna I (8091m.), Fishtail Mountain, Barahashikhar Mountain, and many others. It takes about 4 hours to reach here and make your tent. Then you will take some tutorials on how to use our climbing gears from guides. Stay overnight at Tent Peak Base Camp.
Today you start your climb. The trail is a steep ascent all the way to High Camp and after five hours of climb, you reach Tent Peak High Base Camp. This day you can enjoy the panoramic views of Hiunchuli (6441m.), Annapurna South (7229m.), Annapurna I (8091m.), Fishtail Mountain, Barahashikhar Mountain, and many others. Stay overnight at Tent Peak High Base Camp.
After a strenuous steep climb, you finally reach your destination. You will find your dreams come true on the top of this peak as you see magnificent Annapurna range and other peaks. They look un-describable from top of this peak. Then you headed back to Tent Peak Base Camp after capturing the moments on top of this peak. Stay overnight at Tent Peak Base Camp
Trail same way back to Annapurna base camp which takes about 4 hours and rest of the day we take proper rest and get relaxed under the beautiful Annapurna Range. Stay overnight at Annapurna Base Camp.
After enjoying beautiful Annapurna Mountains and other from a close distance with beautiful natural scenery and its vegetation you head back the same route to chhomrong through Annapurna Base Camp. Stay overnight at Chhomrong.
Today you trail down to a village called Ghandruk crossing small villages and enjoying the small river, Kimron Khola, vistas of fishtail Himal, Annapurna south and natures gift. From there you depart to Landruk village where you will stay a night with local hospitality.
On this day you will once again be stunned by spectacular views of Annapurna South. You trail down to Pokhara through rivers, village (Dhampus, the largest village on the trek) you get signs of transportation and civilization. From there you drives back to Pokhara. Stay overnight at the hotel.
You will enjoy Pokhara at its best and comfort yourself with shopping and entertainments, foods and so on and recall what you have achieved from that trek, those beautiful natures, kind peoples and their lifestyle, different cultures and many more. And drive back to Kathmandu. Stay overnight at hotel
Today is the last day of your trek. Departure From Kathmandu to your home country. If you have plenty of time to stay in Nepal so you can make a call for us to plan for your trip.
Submit your review
Reviews From TripAdvisor
The uniqueness of Well Nepal team and it's leadership is in precisely understanding the requirement of ours, advising few apt modifications and pricing it well, very reasonably and laser sharp... read more
October 4, 2022
Well travel Nepal planned a tour for me for Jomsom and Kagbeni area. My experience with them was wonderful. They even managed the sudden changes which occurred during my trip,... read more
November 9, 2021