- Exploring various Sherpa villages and learning more about their cultures and traditions.
- Experiencing typical mountain cuisine
- Experience the best backdrop of the Himalayas from Gokyo Ri
- The trail passes through one of the highest passes, Renjo La pass in the world.
- Lukla takeoff and landing experience
- Magnificent view of Mt Everest, Amadablam and many more mountains
- Sherpas culture & sherpa village experience
- Kathmandu & heritage sites sightseeing
- Necessary local transport by private vehicle
- Accommodation in Kathmandu at 3 star standard hotels with breakfast.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu with a tour guide.
- Entrance fee of all sightseeing spots in Kathmandu, National park fees on Treks
- Accommodation on Lodge/Guest House while on treks.
- Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during trekking including Tea/coffee.
- Experienced government license holder trek guide and porter to carry your luggage.
- Insurance of our field staff.
- Permits and Group medical supplies (first aid kit)
- Kathmandu- Lukla -Kathmandu flight ticket including 15kg Baggage’s
- TIMS Card (Trekker’s Information Management System card)
- All additional government taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee
- International /Domestic any airfare.
- Travelers Insurance (compulsory)
- Alcohol, hot and cold drinks)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- All expenses due to unavoidable events e.g. flight cancellation, personal illness, strike, political disturbances, etc.
Contact for Booking ( 24 Hours)
- Nepal Mobile:+9779851136944
We can Customised this package as per you requirement, contact us.
We can Customised this package as per you requirement, contact us.
Upon your arrival at Kathmandu Internation Airport, you are welcomed by our company representative. Then, you are transferred to the hotel. Overnight at hotel, Kathmandu.
Today, you are exploring the medieval wonders of Kathmandu. You will visit Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Swoyambunath Stupa and Kathmandu Durbar Square. The remaining time is for trek preparation. Overnight at hotel, Kathmandu.
After breakfast, you will head toward Tribhuwan airport to fly for Lukla. It is about 35 minutes above the great green and white mountains. After you reach Lukla airport our other team member will meet you there and help in your packing and other arrangement and then you will head through the beautiful village of Lukla till you reach Phakding. Overnight at Lodge, Phakding.
After breakfast, you will be walking through a beautiful pine forest, along the Dudh Koshi River. You will arrive at the check post and entrance to Sagarmatha National Park. Then we pass through the last village of Jorsale and following the trail through the forests and bridges until we reach the confluence of the Dudh Koshi and Bhote Koshi rivers. After a final steep climb of about two hours, you get first sight of Mt. Everest peering over the Lhotse-Nuptse ridge. From there we still need to hike about 1.5 hours to reach Namche Bazaar, a gateway to Mt. Everest and main trading centre of this region. Overnight in Lodge, Namche Bazaar.
Today is an acclimatization day especially programmed taking care of your health. This day is a rest day and you can explore Sagarmatha National Park or Namche Baazar and Khumjung Valley. It offers you internet, cafes, shops, restaurant, bakery and other where you can hang out and feel better for next day hike. Overnight in Lodge, Namche Bazaar.
After breakfast you trail down to Kayangjuma, Sansa through Mongla pass (3975 m), Thamserku, Tawoche and Mt. Khumbila (sacred mountain of the patron god of the Khumbu area), Dudhkosi Khola (3250 m) and you finally arrive at Phortse which lies just under the snow-dusted peaks of Tawoche and Cholaste. Overnight at Lodge, Phortse Village.
After breakfast, you continue your trek through Dole, Lhabarma and Luza, and reach Machhermo. This day offers very spectacular view if wildlife and vegetations, vistas of mountains like Cho Oyu, Kantega, and Thamserku, Overnight at Lodge, Machhermo.
After breakfast, you climb through a ridge Chorten from where the valley of Mt. Kangtega, Thamserku, Mt. Everest and northern part to the Cho-Oyu (8153m) are seen. And make your way through Pangka (4480m), Ngozamba Glacier, Longpongo Lake (4690m), and Taboche Tsho Lake. Then, you will explore the third Lake, Dudh Pokhari. Overnight at Lodge, Gokyo.
This day is set for acclimatization but you get your body moving. So, you climb Gokyo Ri to enjoy the beautiful view of the Everest region. Gokyo is famous for the six lakes. You will observe the fourth lake (Thonak Tsho) and fifth lake (Ngozuma Tsho) from the top and come back to Gokyo village. Overnight at Lodge, Gokyo.
After breakfast, you will trail down to Dole walking along with the Dudh Koshi River, Lakes, small villages of Phangka, Chorten and walking down to a village of Machhermo, a village of Luza and Lhafarma and finally reach Dole. Overnight at Lodge, Dole.
After breakfast, you head down to Phortse Tenga. Enjoying plants and its vegetations you pass through MongLa. From Mongla you can see Taboche, Ama Dablam, Thamserku, Kangtega, and a distant view of Tengboche. Now, Way to Namche hangs to the steep wooded slope beyond Kyangjuma and walking a kilometre from here you find yourself at Namche. Overnight at Lodge, Namche Bazaar.
After breakfast, you trail down to Lukla from where you had started your real hike. The trail descends steeply downward so we need to walk slowly and under control as our shaky legs continuously battle the rocky terrain. Way down through Sherpa villages noticing impressive faith in Buddhism and culture of prayer stones and prayers flag, you feel completely different views. Upon arrival in Lukla, you stretch those aches and sore body parts and recall the experiences of the last couple of weeks. you experience the culmination of a fantastic trek on a happy note with everyone back safe and sound with a smile on faces. Overnight at Lodge, Lukla.
After breakfast, you fly back to Kathmandu and do some shopping for gifts, memory, collections and some traditional items and they all rest at a single venue, Thamel. There will be a small party upon the successful campaign. Overnight at Hotel, Kathmandu.
Free till final departure. Drop at the airport as per the flight scheduled.
Submit your review
Reviews From TripAdvisor
The uniqueness of Well Nepal team and it's leadership is in precisely understanding the requirement of ours, advising few apt modifications and pricing it well, very reasonably and laser sharp... read more
October 4, 2022
Well travel Nepal planned a tour for me for Jomsom and Kagbeni area. My experience with them was wonderful. They even managed the sudden changes which occurred during my trip,... read more
November 9, 2021