- Excursion to various Sherpa villages and settlements
- Nepalese food and lifestyle of Himalayas
- Climb past the Khumbu Glacier and EBC
- Sunrise views over Mt Everest
- Lukla takeoff and landing experience
- Magnificent view of Mt Everest, Amadablam and many more mountains
- Sherpas culture & sherpa village experience
- Lifetime experience of Mount Everest base camp & Kalapathar
- Kathmandu & heritage sites
- Airport pickup and drop-off services in a private vehicle with assistant
- 2 Night accommodation in Kathmandu at 3 Star Hotel ( upgraded hotel can be provided with extra cost)
- Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu domestic airline tickets (15 kg luggage allowance), including all airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- Meals on a full-board basis (breakfast, lunch and dinner /the main course) during the trek
- Experienced, English-speaking, government-licensed and ministry of tourism trained trekking guide with meals, accommodation, salary and insurance
- Experience Porter to carry your luggage 15 kg per person basic during the trek
- An assistant trekking guide for groups over 6 people with meals, accommodation, salary and insurance
- A first aid kit carried by the guide. An American Medical Association approved oximeter to measure your oxygen and pulse in high altitude (imported from the USA)
- In the worst case scenario, rescue and medical evacuation arrangements
- 1 complementary dinner after arrival or before departure in a traditional restaurant
- all required trekking permit
- All applicable taxes
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu “except farewell dinner in Nepali restaurant”.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal accident or Medical insurance.
- Airfare of international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee, ( we have on arrival service except 15 nationality )
- Tea or coffee, hot and cold drinks, hot shower.
- Alcoholic beverages, Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, Internets.
- All kind of Personal Expenses
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political
- disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs for involved trekking staff .
Contact for Booking ( 24 Hours)
All our departure dates are Guaranteed
We can Customised this package as per you requirement, contact us.
We can Customised this package as per you requirement, contact us.
Upon your arrival at Kathmandu Internation Airport, you are welcomed by our company representative. Then, you are transferred to the hotel. Overnight at hotel, Kathmandu.
After breakfast, you will head toward Tribhuwan airport to fly for Lukla. It is about 35 minutes above the great green and white mountains. After you reach Lukla airport our other team member will meet you there and help in your packing and other arrangement and then you will head through the beautiful village of Lukla till you reach Phakding. Overnight at Lodge, Phakding.
After breakfast, you will be walking through a beautiful pine forest, along the Dudh Koshi River. You will arrive at the check post and entrance to Sagarmatha National Park. Then we pass through the last village of Jorsale and following the trail through the forests and bridges until we reach the confluence of the Dudh Koshi and Bhote Koshi rivers. After a final steep climb of about two hours, you get first sight of Mt. Everest peering over the Lhotse-Nuptse ridge. From there we still need to hike about 1.5 hours to reach Namche Bazaar, a gateway to Mt. Everest and main trading centre of this region. Overnight in Lodge, Namche Bazaar.
Today is an acclimatization day especially programmed taking care of your health. This day is a rest day and you can explore Sagarmatha National Park or Namche Baazar and Khumjung Valley. It offers you internet, cafes, shops, restaurant, bakery and other where you can hang out and feel better for next day hike. Overnight in Lodge, Namche Bazaar.
After breakfast in Namche, you start your trek towards Tengboche enjoying the superb view of Mt. Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Ama Dablam and close up view of Thamserku. Enjoying wildlife like pheasant, musk deer, and a herd of Himalayan Thar, through alpine forests, Dudh Koshi River, you reach to Phunki Thenga where you will have lunch. Then the trail steeps up through the pine forests while before you reach to Tengboche. Tengboche is a great place for close up views of Ama-Dablam, Nuptse, and Everest and a biggest Buddhist Monastery in Khumbu region which we will visit too. Overnight at a lodge, Tengboche.
After breakfast, you will gear up for our day hike to Dingboche. You will pass through several Chortens and Mani walls and small villages. The place where you stop for lunch not only serves delicious food but also allows a fantastic close-up view of Mt Ama Dablam. From here onwards, the walk is fairly moderate as you enter the Imja Valley to Lobuche River. You will descend into the river and begin the steep climb of the day up to Dingboche. On arrival at Dingboche, you will see a beautiful array of fields enclosed by stone walls to protect barley, buckwheat and potatoes from the cold winds and grazing animals. Enjoy overnight stay at Lodge, Dingboche.
Rest and Explore at Dingboche.
Trek Dingboche to Lobuche while watching the towering mountains on the way.
After breakfast, you continue your journey through Khumbu Glacier to Thangma Riju from where 360 degree views of mountains can be observed. Climbing steeply up to the top through the torrent of Changri Glacier, you catch your first glimpse of Kala Patthar, a grey-green knoll beneath the Mt. Pumori and you will be at Gorakshep finding snow-capped mountains bright all around us including Mt. Everest. Finally, you are at your destination. Mountaineer's tents stand out in bright colours against the monotony of grey surroundings. Nuptse, Khumbuste and Pumori are the mountains that can be viewed from the base camp. You will explore Everest Base Camp and clicked some pictures. Overnight at Lodge, Gorakshep.
We trek to Kalapathar for the best view of Mt Everest and observe the sunrise. After breakfast, we trek to Pheriche. Overnight at Lodge, Pheriche.
Trek Pheriche to Namche Bazaar retracing the same route. Overnight at Lodge, Namche Bazaar.
After breakfast, you head back to Lukla from where you had started your real hike. The trail descends steeply downward so you need to walk slowly and under control as our shaky legs continuously battle the rocky terrain. Way down through Sherpa villages noticing impressive faith in Buddhism and culture of prayer stones and prayers flag, you feel completely different views. Upon arrival in Lukla, you stretch those aches and sore body parts and recall the experiences of the last couple of weeks. You experience the culmination of a fantastic trek on a happy note with everyone back safe and sound with a smile on faces. Overnight at Lodge, Lukla.
After breakfast, you fly back to Kathmandu and do some shopping for gifts, memory, collections and some traditional items and they all rest at a single venue, Thamel. There will be a small party upon the successful campaign. Overnight at Hotel, Kathmandu.
Free till the final departure. Drop at the airport as per the flight scheduled.
Submit your review
We organised a group tour (55 personnels) to Muktinath,Lumbini, Pokhara and Kathmandu (24 March to 1 April 2019) through Well Nepal Tour. Mr Ramesh, founder of the company and his team helped in an outstanding manner to complete our trop very smoothly. They provided us best hotels, vehicles and guide service. They are also very expert in organising Group tours.
Mr Ramesh and his team came to Pokhara to ensure the arrangements it shows their responsibility and sincerity towards their professionalism. They arranged all permit and passes well in advance for our yatra to Muktinath. We enjoyed with the arrangements made by Well Nepal tour and Travel P Ltd. We all appreciate their job.
Ramesh of Well Nepal Treks did an outstanding job of planning and executing our tour of Katmandu. The ladies really liked the Marigold leis upon arrival. I took the helicopter to Everest Base Camp while the rest of the party did the sight seeing flight. The guide arranged by Ramesh spoke excellent English and had a detailed knowledge of the history and culture of Katmandu and Nepal. Not only did we see the historical sites and interact with the local population but the day was arranged to flow smoothly so as not to wear us out. The hotel he booked and the transportation were first class. We couldn't have asked for a better time. Thanks Ramesh!
Well I have to say that 'Well Nepal Travel' is the best travel agency in Nepal for conducting EBC Trekking. You won't be disappointed with this company. Our team of 7 from India booked Everest Base Camp trekking with this company and had such a wonderful trek and also, were delighted with the services on trek.
The Mr.Ramesh, MD of 'Well Nepal Travel'and his crew were amazing and is very Professional and genuine.
I highly recommend them for your trips & treks plans in Nepal.
Shashidhar H L
Bangalore - India
Date : April 2019
Reviews From TripAdvisor
The uniqueness of Well Nepal team and it's leadership is in precisely understanding the requirement of ours, advising few apt modifications and pricing it well, very reasonably and laser sharp... read more
October 4, 2022
Well travel Nepal planned a tour for me for Jomsom and Kagbeni area. My experience with them was wonderful. They even managed the sudden changes which occurred during my trip,... read more
November 9, 2021