- Incredible Biking Experience In Upper Mustang Region
- Sightseeing of UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Nepal.
- Breathtaking Himalayan View
- Amazing landscapes with high mountain Passes to cross
- Best Experience of the restricted area of Upper Mustang
- Enriched by Tibetian Culture
- Biking Through ages-old infrastructure and salt trading route in Tibet.
- Prayer flags and clockwise rounding of Monastery.
- Lo Manthang & Hidden Kingdom Upper Mustang
- The Masteries sky Caves
- Explore Nepalese village & lifestyle
- enjoy a ride through the world's deepest gorge KaliGandaki.
- Experience the Motorbike ride on the Himalayas
- Arrival Pickup and Departure by Private Vehicles
- 3 Night three-star accommodation in Kathmandu with Breakfast
- 2 Night three-star accommodation in Pokhara with Breakfast
- Upper Mustang Special Permit
- Annapurna Conservation Area Bike Permit and TIMS
- Experience Guide including all his wages and accommodation
- lodge /Tea House accommodation along the tour
- All Government Taxes
- Service charges
- Nepal Visa Fee (you can get visa upon arrival at the airport ).
- Lunch, Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Beverages /Soft Drinks
- Personal Gears /equipment
- Personal expenses and medical expenses
- Cost of any damages in Bike
- Personal insurance , emergency evacuation in case of need
Contact for Booking ( 24 Hours)
You will be warmly greeted by the representative person of Well Nepal Travel on the airport and escorts you to the hotel, where our representative will describe your itinerary as you planned. And overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, you ride to Pokhara enjoying the view of beautiful landscape and mountain villages. Enroute, you can visit Manakamana Temple also. Reach Pokhara and relax. Overnight at Hotel, Pokhara
After breakfast, you will ride to Jomsom in private jeep along with enjoying nature. And also drive for Chuksang. Overnight at Chuksang.
After breakfast, you ride to Geling for 4 hours. You will explore the old Upper Mustang palace and monastery. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, you ride for Lo Manthang which is the Capital city of Manang Lo Manthang. From where you can see the stunning view of Nilgiri, Tilicho, Annapurna peak and finally to the long walled city Lo Manthang. Overnight at Lo Manthang.
After breakfast, you have plenty of time to explore more about the capital city of Mustang, Lo Manthang, from where you can see the stunning view of Himalayas and explore more about the history, lifestyles, culture, tradition about the local peoples. Visit four storey Durbar, Chyodi Gompa, Namgyal Gompa, Tingkhar, Tall Champa Lakhang Gompa. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, you ride to Muktinath along with enjoying the real beauty of nature. Overnight at the hotel.
Early in the morning you move for the Muktinath Temple for the Worship and also take bath on 108 taps where the people believe that taking a bath in these taps removes all the sins that you made in life. After worship back to the hotel after breakfast, you headed up for Jomsom and ride back to Pokhara. Enjoy the evening at the lakeside. Overnight at the hotel.
Early in the morning, you will drive towards Sarangkot from where you can see the magnificent view of sunrise. And explore the Sarangkot and drive to the airport to catch your flight for Kathmandu. Explore the surrounding of the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Free till final departure. Drop at the airport as per the flight scheduled.
Submit your review
We were 12 members of different age groups between 13-75 from Chennai. After deciding to go to Nepal for vacation, we surfed the net and came across this travel agency.This package covered Everest ride, attractions in Kathmandu, Chitwan, Pokhara and Mukthinath.Ramesh, The owner of this agency had immense patience to customize the itinerary for us. He had made excellent arrangements in all places starting from the pickup till the drop at the airport including the booking of the hotels, and the tickets for Everest and Jomsom rides The driver and the vehicle arranged was excellent that none of us felt travel sickness as the drive to Pokhara was more than 6 hours from Kathmandu crossing two mountains. Nepal is a place to be visited in a lifetime. Thanks to Ramesh.
Reviews From TripAdvisor
Well travel Nepal planned a tour for me for Jomsom and Kagbeni area. My experience with them was wonderful. They even managed the sudden changes which occurred during my trip,... read more
October 1, 2021
Thank you Mr Ramesh and Team of well Nepal travels am day tour for making such a wonderful travel arrangements for our Kathmandu-Pokhra-Muktinath Yatra.
I highly recommend Well Nepal travels... read more
November 15, 2019
Thank you Mr Ramesh and Team of well Nepal travels am day tour for making such a wonderful travel arrangements for our Kathmandu-Pokhra-Muktinath Yatra. I highly recommend Well Nepal travels... read more
November 14, 2019
Travel Plan: 7 days trip to Kathmandu-Chitwan National Park-Pokhara-Mountain Flight with Well Nepal travels. Traveler: 2 families with kids & one baby Since it was a family trip along... read more
October 26, 2019